Thursday, February 14, 2013

Clouser Minnow Colors

I have been building a box of Clouser minnows for this season's white bass run. I wanted to include some staples of fly fishing (chartreuse and white, solid white, and olive and white). However since I had compartments in the box to fill, I went searching for some other color combinations. I suppose this is reflection of what colors succeed, but the diversity of color combinations I found on any one site was pretty small. In an effort to put a gallery of colors together here are the combinations I am taking to the white bass run.

Essentially there are three Clouser types in the gallery: a solid color, a bicolor, and a tricolor. These are also on saltwater hooks because if I can double dip on saltwater and freshwater flies I always will.









No comments:

Post a Comment