For the record I do not know how monster streamers would do on our holdover rainbows most anglers down here are fishing size 8-12 streamers. Perhaps once our flow goes up I will have to experiment.
1. Tie in thread base
2.Tie in marabou tail. Tie back down the hook so your thread is just before the tail.
3. Tie in a schlappen or low quality hackle feather top first and bring thread to about two eye lengths before the hook.
4. Palmer the schlappen forward and tie off.
5. Reverse tie Arctic fox fur and cut off excess.
6. Fold fur back over the hook and tie down creating a fur and thread head. Whip finish.
7. Add 3-D stick on eyes to both sides of the head and add super glue in between the eyes to fix them in place.
8. Carefully coat the head in UV resin. (I use Tuffleye Finish).