Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Ebay Listings 4-8-15

Apologies for the late post about the Ebay listings that went up last week.  They end tomorrow.

Bendback flies are in both my saltwater and freshwater boxes. They are a great weedless fly and ideal for dealing with grassy conditions on the flats or in the rivers. I generally keep them in my favorite clouser colors (chartreuse/white, Pink/white, etc).



I keep my bass streamers in a wide range of sizes. On the large end are flies with lots of marabou and a large profile to move vigorously in the water. In the mid range would be fox fur baitfish patterns with a thin, but long profiles. Finally, I keep several different types of small zonker style flies. I use both rabbit and squirrel zonkers. However, I am particularly fond of squirrel for micro streamers for flies int he size 10 and 12 range. 


No comments:

Post a Comment