Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Smith Fly Stream Team Gear

I'm now happy to be a member of the Smith Fly Stream Team. As a member I get to enjoy some of their unique modular gear.

Below are some photos of the items I received, but you should look at some of the other items they carry on the Smith Fly site. I was most impressed by how heavy duty the materials actually are once you touch them. The pictures on the website don't reflect the durability you can feel as soon as you hold the item. Removing and re-attaching the modular pockets is super easy as well.


I also want to thank the The Fiberglass Manifesto for the stickers included in the box. I've got a couple boxes that needed to become a comrades.



 Utility belt makes you feel like a fly fishing Bruce Wayne.

Lots of boxes fit in the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment